The Trek above will be Quincy's wheels on campus this fall. She finds it sweet. We took it tooling around campus today, and it suited her needs well.
Stu and Jake traveled to Oregon last weekend, and this year Stu flew back. Jake wanted a car this year and Stu has little time free because of his role in Faculty Senate. Jake has an apartment this year, so he will be cooking for himself. He took to Oregon fruits of the summer garden and frozen staples from the southwest. This year he should be able to get his fill of chile, pesto, and tomato sauce. No word yet on whether he can get decent tortillas in Oregon. Our freezer is well stocked with chile, but I still am making pesto for us for winter.
Busy summer. Both kids were home and helped Stu tile the master bedroom -- it looks beautiful and got Jacob a side job tiling a room in a friend's house.
Stu and I both have new offices. He moved to the Food Science and Technology dept in the Ag College, and I moved to Educational Services, although I am still in temporary space.
Q heads to Oregon in almost 3 weeks. The fall quiet time is about here...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment