The Munson-McGee Family Blog

The stories of our times

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mid-semester update...

Kids are doing well at school. Quincy had a learning curve about how to handle weekends on a campus where lots of students go home for the weekend, but she seems to be doing fine. Jake called us last week from Seattle. Nope, we didn't know he was going to Seattle. Guess he is doing well, too.

Jake and I will be in DC this weekend at the Rally to Restore Sanity. Should be a hoot. If I could take a sign, it would probably say something like "Even though I can see Mexico from my front yard, I don't think
I'm qualified to be vice president." Or something like that.

The house has a new mouser. Nom (orange cat) spent Tuesday night playing with a cool, furry mouse and seemed really disappointed Wednesday that it was no longer willing to play. (Video below has no mouse footage, just a demonstration of her stealth hunting techniques...)



No comments: