The Munson-McGee Family Blog

The stories of our times

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gray and rainy

Quintessential Delaware: gray, rainy, and unseasonable. It is mid May and the high today is predicted to be 50. And rain. Tomorrow's prediction is 54 and showers. Is there a difference between rain and showers? I thought showers were just rain inside your bathroom involving shampoo and soap.

Kent and I were out last night for a stroll around the local mall. Must more upscale that it was when my ilk were of mall-rat age. Fact I learned at the mall: Bose has more outlets in the Philadelphia Airport than they do in my entire state. This astonishes me.

Lesson learned from a day at my parents: there is a tv station that has fake court cases on all day. Again, astonishment.

Stu has texted asking mysterious questions like should he use a flame thrower to get rid of Apache Plume. (see rattlesnake post below.) Not sure what I will return home to...

No comments: