Dung heaps, about a mile from my parent's home in Delaware. Steam is coming off this one from the exothermic decomposition process.
I am visiting again, which means more snow in Delaware. I now really want to visit in June to see if I really can make it snow every time I visit. Cool!
The night and day after I took this, it snowed about 10 inches more. I would have enjoyed it more if I was not trying to make a plane out that day to come home. Didn't make the plane, or home, but got to spend the night in the luxurious Sleep Inn accommodations at the Dallas airport. Beat the hell out of airport chairs...
Mom has much more energy that she did during my December visit and seems to be improving. She will start radiation therapy the week of March 17, which will, we hope, eliminate an annoying and persistent spot she on her lung that was found in September.
Dad and Kent are both well.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment