Farmer's market regains much of its charm after missing a couple weeks. And I found locally made cheeses for Thanksgiving.
Saw the LCHS prodeuction of Beauty and the Beast -- the orchestra sounded great, kids on stage acted theis hearts out, and Stu's set looked great. But light cues were off (main light operator was out) and some sound problems gave the kids more hassles than they shoudl have had to deal with. Nonetheless, the audience loved it and lots of little girls dressed in Belle costumes adored the experience.
Big week next week. Jake will be home Wednesday. I expect he will eat and sleep and eat some more. Thanksgiving day will be celebrated once again at the Silva Leonardi's with long-standing friends.
And the day after Thanksgiving, BIG HIKE! The usual suspects are hiking again to the top of the Organs and I plan to be there.
Saturday will be another LCHS football game. The team is doing well, so the band keeps going until the football team loses. Can't get enough of afternoons and evenings selling concessions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment